What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order and may collect information should you contact us.
- When ordering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to improve your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW WILL Information be usED?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that are most relevant to you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have signed up to our mailing list, we may send you periodic emails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Should you have any questions or feedback please contact us at email@example.com
Online Policy Only
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
Ordering with Golden B online is handled with our third party payment gateways Paypal, to ensure that your credit/debit card information is handled with the highest security possible.
The PayPal payment servers use Secure Socket Layer technology which creates a secure layer between your browser program and your Internet connection.
When you place an order on our site you will be transferred directly to the relevant payment server, where you will see a small padlock appear in your browser’s window. This padlock shows you that your browser is displaying a secure page. If you click on this padlock you will see our digital certificate information guaranteeing the identity of the page.
SSL also encrypts data and verifies that it was not altered between your computer and our server.
At no point are any credit/debit card transactions sent over an unsecured connection. We never see the full card details of your payment to us.